Why You Should Consider Decorative Window Film for Your Business
Cathedral City businesses often opt for decorative film on their windows to protect them from extreme weather, UV rays, and various acts of vandalism, such as etching and graffiti. Decorative film from window film contractors improves the appearance of many commercial properties and vehicles. Decorate film is a polyester coating that is applied to windows inside a building or automobile. Decorate film has a lot of variety and often resembles customized glass. Benefits of Decorative Window Film
- Attractive Appearance – Decorative films provide the elegance of customized glass etching without the extra cost. They allow business owners to impress employees and clients with their buildings' exteriors without investing a great sum of money into their windows.
- UV Protection – Tinted decorative film is designed to block UV rays from entering buildings. UV rays are harmful because they can damage skin and fade flooring, walls, and furniture. Decorative film allows natural light to enter while filtering out UV rays.
- Energy Efficient – Decorative film serves as a layer of insulation for your building, which adds to the energy efficiency of your windows. By helping to maintain the temperature of your building, decorative film decreases energy use and lowers your company's energy bill.
- Limited Visibility and Increased Privacy – If your commercial property requires discretion, tinted, colored, or frosted decorative window film can be installed onto the windows, and the opacity can be customized to your preferences. Regardless of the opacity level you choose, natural light will still penetrate the building.
- Customized Branding – If you want to showcase your company's logo, advertise a new product, or make your business easy to spot from the road, consider incorporating your branding onto your decorative film.
- Minimal Maintenance – Customized glass can be difficult to clean because of its nooks and grooves. However, decorative film's smooth surface allows it to be cleaned easily without harming its design.
- Extensive Variety – Decorative window film can be personalized in so many ways that you may find yourself choosing between several equally desirable options.
3M AFFINITY 30 AND DECORATIVE FILM LINES AT MERRILL LYNCH OFFICES IN INDIAN WELLS, CA
The Merrill Lynch office had old tint that was discoloring, cracking and peeling. We removed it and replaced it with 3M Affinity 30 to help with 63% heat blocking, 99% UV Ray protection, and 72% Glare reduction....
3M PRESTIGE 70 & DECORATIVE FILM AT INDIAN RIDGE COUNTRY CLUB IN PALM DESERT, CA
A residence in Indian Ridge Country Club. We installed 3M Prestige 70 Interior & Exterior film on the windows to add 50% to 60% heat blocking, 99.9% UV Ray protection, and 22% glare reduction....